By piero Scaruffi
Read Online or Download A History of Rock and Dance Music Vol 1 PDF
Similar music books
Whole works for piano.
A sophisticated Piano Duet for two Pianos, four arms, composed by way of Franz Liszt and organized by means of Ferruccio Busoni. copies are required for performance.
(Artist Transcriptions). one of many founding fathers of jazz sax, Coleman Hawkins blazed the path for destiny generations of saxophonists. This assortment positive aspects note-for-note tenor sax transcriptions for sixteen highlights from Hawkins' gigantic repertoire, together with: April in Paris * physique and Soul * Dinah * Epistrophy * Flyin' Hawk * Honeysuckle Rose * I suggest You * It by no means Entered My brain * the guy i admire * temper Indigo * Picasso * Rifftide * Self Portrait (of the Bean) * Stuffy * you would be So great to come back domestic To * you've gotten replaced.
(Instructional). workouts and Etudes for the Jazz Instrumentalist is a set of unique items by way of grasp trombonist/composer J. J. Johnson. Designed as learn fabric and playable by way of any software, those items (the harmonies of that are in accordance with famous criteria) run the gamut of the jazz event, that includes universal and unusual time signatures and keys, and kinds from ballads to funk.
- The World of Jazz Trumpet: A Comprehensive History and Practical Philosophy
- Cantata No. 1 -- Wie schön leuchtet der Morgenstern (How Lovely Shines the Morning Star): For STB Solo, SATB Chorus/Choir and Orchestra with German and English Text (Choral Score): 0 (Kalmus Edition)
- Blues Empress in Black Chattanooga: Bessie Smith and the Emerging Urban South
- Peer Gynt Suite No. 2, Opus 55: Piano Duo/Duet (1 Piano, 4 Hands): 0 (Kalmus Edition)
- Piano Concerto No. 20 in D Minor, K. 466 (Kalmus Edition)
- J.-S. Bach : Passions, messes, motets (Musique) (French Edition)
Extra resources for A History of Rock and Dance Music Vol 1
A History of Rock and Dance Music Vol 1 by piero Scaruffi