By Philip Furia,Michael Lasser
Read or Download America's Songs: The Stories Behind the Songs of Broadway, Hollywood, and Tin Pan Alley PDF
Best music books
Whole works for piano.
A sophisticated Piano Duet for two Pianos, four palms, composed by means of Franz Liszt and organized by way of Ferruccio Busoni. copies are required for performance.
(Artist Transcriptions). one of many founding fathers of jazz sax, Coleman Hawkins blazed the path for destiny generations of saxophonists. This assortment good points note-for-note tenor sax transcriptions for sixteen highlights from Hawkins' big repertoire, together with: April in Paris * physique and Soul * Dinah * Epistrophy * Flyin' Hawk * Honeysuckle Rose * I suggest You * It by no means Entered My brain * the guy i like * temper Indigo * Picasso * Rifftide * Self Portrait (of the Bean) * Stuffy * you would be So great to return domestic To * you've got replaced.
(Instructional). routines and Etudes for the Jazz Instrumentalist is a set of unique items by means of grasp trombonist/composer J. J. Johnson. Designed as research fabric and playable through any device, those items (the harmonies of that are in accordance with recognized criteria) run the gamut of the jazz adventure, that includes universal and unusual time signatures and keys, and kinds from ballads to funk.
- The Musical Traditions of Northern Ireland and its Diaspora: Community and Conflict (Ashgate Popular and Folk Music Series)
- Le chant Grégorien (French Edition)
- Ultimate Guitar Chords, Scales & Arpeggios Handbook: 240-Lesson, Step-By-Step Guitar Guide, Beginner to Advanced Levels (Book & Videos)
- Folk Songs for Two (Any Voice Combination): 11 Folk Songs Arranged for Two Voices and Piano for Recitals, Concerts, and Contests (For Two Series)
- David Lee Roth - Guitar Anthology Songbook (Recorded Versions Guitar)
- A triste canção do sul: subsídios para a história do fado (Portuguese Edition)
Additional info for America's Songs: The Stories Behind the Songs of Broadway, Hollywood, and Tin Pan Alley
America's Songs: The Stories Behind the Songs of Broadway, Hollywood, and Tin Pan Alley by Philip Furia,Michael Lasser